Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Whoaaa we're halfway there, ooooh livin' on a prayer...

So we're definitely not "halfway there," but we're almost on our way to Ghana! I'm making this short because I need to re-pack a lot of my stuff tonight and bail about a pound out of my luggage before we head out for the airport tomorrow morning. Basically, this will probably be my last post for a while. I'm expecting to be out of touch for at least 2-3 weeks as we start training because we'll have an extremely busy schedule for a little while and minimal internet access. If for some reason I get access, I'll send out another update, but for right now, no news is good news! :)

If you think about it, pray for our group tomorrow as we head out of the country. It's going to be an incredibly long couple of days with minimal sleep and a lot of logistics that need to flow smoothly. We are all beyond excited, particularly after spending the evening karaoke-ing together and enjoying our last night in the USA, but there is also a lot of anxiety and fear, so your prayers are really appreciated.

So this pretty much sums up my last stateside post. Again, keep us in your prayers and I'll certainly be thinking of all of you in these next few weeks!

GRACE AND PEACE,
~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment