Thursday, July 22, 2010

Shortest blog post ever?

The title of this blog post is an apt description of what is about to happen here. I have only 10 minutes of internet left because I spent most of my hour uploading pictures to Facebook from my first month in Ghana, so hopefully that is some consolation... (check them out!) Needless to say, I'm still doing very well and loving Ghana! I am nearly finished with my two weeks of intense technical training, which has been exhausting and challenging, but very rewarding... In the past week, I've helped dig a pit latrine, sat on a crocodile, and thought I was going to die because I had a fever of nearly 104 degrees and I could barely move (the doctor thought malaria, but it cleared up and I am in tip top shape now!)

This is about all the news I can share at this time. I'll be getting back on the internet in the next week or so and I'll give a long update then :) In the meantime, I have a new address to send ALL letters and packages to:

Katie Kirouac, PCV
Peace Corps-Tamale
Box 962
Tamale, N/R, Ghana
West Africa

That's all for now. I miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment